by Rebekah McElhone, St. Francis Catholic School, Wellington CDSB
Learning Goal: describe movement from one location to another using a grid map
2. Use the code below to help the sprite visit all of the locations on the grid.
3. Edit the code to help the sprite travel around the grid using a different route.
4. Go to: scratch.mit.edu/projects/157123052/#editor to open a blank grid and create your own journey.
Plot at least 4 locations on your grid.
Create a code to help your sprite move to all the locations.
- How is your code different or similar to the example?
- How many different paths are there for completing the journey?
- Describe the most efficient path.