Random Acts of Math?
What if math can be shared as a good story, as an experience that flexes your imagination, surprises mathematically, engages emotionally, and offers the pleasure of mathematical insight?
Sponsored by the Fields Institute, Random Acts of Math is an outreach project by George Gadanidis that brings cool math ideas to young children and their parents in unexpected settings.
Watch for Random Acts of Math events at public locations near you.
Based on research funded by SSHRC and KNAER.
- Leah Payerl, Faculty of Education, Western University
- Katlin Ralph, Faculty of Education, Western University
- Jalyssa Steinmann, Faculty of Education, Western University
- Jessica Taylor Charland (animations), Faculty of Education, Western University
- Chris Yiu (HTML5 programming), Computer Science, Western University